Thursday 25 April 2013

Online Technical Support- A fabulous Experience


Recently, I was facing problem with my laptop as it was encountered with a serious virus attack. This threat not only damaged my system but I also lost all my valuable data. I am unable to identify the main cause of virus attacks. But I remember that I downloaded movies from the internet. So, I guess my system got infected during downloading. Though I am from a technical background, I was not sure whether I should try my own steps or not. I remembered something and a plan strike my mind. I called up my friend as I remembered that he was also facing with some technical issue in his computer. On calling, I discussed my problem with him. He told me to do some steps that he did when his computer was suffering from the same problem. But unluckily, he was not able to guide me throughout. It was because he used help of some tech support firm. He gave me their toll free number.
The toll free number was of FixUrSystem.com. Well, it was my first time that I called them up. It was in fact my first time to call any online tech support firm.  They after listening to my problem, logged into my computer through remote access. They asked me a few questions related to the issue like what was the last thing that I did with my computer and many more. Well, I was really tensed at the moment. They assured me that PC repair solutions offered by the firm would surely recover my system.
I was asked to perform certain steps. To my surprise I found that they were really good. Getting back to the computer, I found that my laptop was behaving very well. They found out all the possible causes and solutions to work out the problem and asked me to take care while recommending various useful steps. They asked me to download some of the effective antivirus software. They also asked me to update it from time to time.
I literally thanked my friend for letting me know about the firm. The problem was solved within few minutes though I was not expecting. It was done in ultimate comfort and convenience. I can now definitely say that FixUrSystem.com provides great computer technical support to the users.

No comments:

Post a Comment