Monday 15 April 2013

The best online tech support I ever experienced


As a businessman, I mainly work on my laptop for my office work. I use to check my emails five to six times a day. Three weeks back, I was unable to login into my email. I tried login in many times but I failed. Though I remember that I used the correct username and password but still I was unable to succeed. This error put me at my limit. I was simply blank in mind as it was very important for me to login. I was getting server connection type error. Well, I don’t remember much now. My business partner tried to help me out in every way. But he too failed. 

As I was tensed I started looking for an alternative if I could identify the cause. I got a link over there that directed to some toll free number. Well, I immediately called them up as I wanted online tech support at an immediate basis and it was one that provides online support instantly. The toll free number was of a tech support firm named FixUrSystem.com that guarantees to provide instant solutions. To my surprise, I found a very interesting thing with them. It was that only if they could solve the problem they would charge. So, this statement attracted me. I discussed my problem with them. They asked me step by step how I got the error and what type of error it was.

As I was running out of time, I was thinking about the reviews I found over the internet. Well, that relaxed me as the reviews were great. So, I was expecting the same response and support from the team. Well, I must say that the unit worked without fail and that too within limited frame of time. What they did was logged in to my computer via remote access. I really can’t believe how quickly they resolved my problem. The fact was that they charged a very nominal amount.

Based on my experience, I can now even refer my colleagues because the online tech support I got from the firm was simply great. They also promised me to help me out for free for a period of one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment