Monday 8 April 2013

Recovering a Crashed Browser


Hiii… I am one of those people who stay online for most of the times and for whom, living without the web isn’t possible. Every now and then I have some or another work to do on the web. Well I guess this is very common nowadays…hi-tech kids also need Google every time, whether for searching the best café around or getting an idea to gift their loved ones & n number of things.
One day, in the evening one of my childhood friends called me up and ordered me to come on our school’s confession page. Yaa we got an fb confession page where people can post their confessions, crushes, any regard or may be any rivals. And the best part is that the identity is concealed. My friend, Zoë immediately called me up to see a full page poem recited by a crazy lover for her…being best friends, you have to listen every possible thing for which they poke you.
I went online and opened the page in a rush, damn my browser crashed…she was pinning me again and again. I downloaded a newer version, it again crashed…I kept on doing this and my web browser continued to give me trouble. Then I remembered an incident when I got a BSOD in my system in the midnight…in fact I didn’t mentioned that time, the company has charged a very minimal amount for solving my query. I remembered that and called the company again to save myself from Zoë, otherwise she’ll goanna kill me…best friends you know…:p
I gave Fixursystem.com a shot right away.  I couldn’t believe how quickly they fixed the problem. The technician was incredibly polite and it was great to see the repair process taking place in front of my eyes. I called months ago and haven’t had any problems since. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment